Pages

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Goodbye Flickr

OK. Happily it seems that the issues of the morning were either an error :D OR there was so much negative feedback that things are back to normal. I can now get into my account and you can now add photos to the MOSP pool. Be sure of course that they were taken at MOSP.

No cheating now *wink*.

*******************************************************
 
Because of the new Yahoo Terms of Service which need to be accepted before logging into Flickr, I will no longer be maintaining the MOSP photo group.

Actually I can't even log in to post that it is closed *wink*, so I am letting you know here and I will delete the inworld info that leads to Flickr.  If you are a Flickr user, be sure and read the TOS prose. And no, I am not happy about this. Sorry.



No comments:

Post a Comment