Pages

Monday, March 7, 2016

Hover


I realized this morning while taking photos with a friend that this prop which still looks great but is VERY old had no height adjustment. Actually, as I typed those words I remembered the old /1a in chat trick. Some of you may not have been around when adjustments to seating were a chat bar process OR, like me, you may have forgotten that necessity.

But what I really wanted to say with this post is that you can OFTEN (not always) use hover height to adjust your sit or stand as well as feet going through or floating above the floor. I notice that height adjustments need to be made more often with mesh bodies and feet (probably not so much for the guys).

Height hover is in the Firestorm Quick Preferences button; since The Lab is the one that put it back, I am guessing that the feature can be found fairly easily in the official viewer.

Happy hovering!

No comments:

Post a Comment