Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Redneck Romance


Just a quick post to let you know there is now an unbelievably cute "old truck bed" in the barn. Great detailing and some superb animations make it a winner. And if you need an empty barn, just right click and derender (third party viewers). If you use the official viewer and need an empty barn, just holler *wink*.  It is here. Just put out, I am not sure if you can change textures but give it a try!

Later note:  A friend from Germany asked what a "redneck" was and I explained then went to wikipedia where the term was listed as derogatory. I grew up in "redneck country" and personally never thought of it as a bad term. I never actually thought of "gringo" as one either when I was traveling extensively in Mexico. It's all about perception and intent. So nothing offensive was meant in my title :D. 

No comments:

Post a Comment