Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Day Three LEA7


Day three saw the return of the High Corp Offices. Aside from some new stools for the anchor desk, the build remains in its original style. The classroom was stocked with comfy chairs; inspirational quotes added to the walls.

I had planned to add the subway set to LEA7, but the database fairy had other plans. While the props were in evidence as well as the surround walls, main build and the sim long tunnel were nowhere to be found. On the plus side, some items from long, long ago returned in my top layer inventory. So, for now we will be cityless except for the corporate headquarters.

As I type this I see green dots on the map. Yeah!  And I can also see that folks are coming to the blog to check in on the progress. I will do my best to keep you apprised. Now back to work. The day is young and I have sets to design. 


No comments:

Post a Comment