Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

What's New March

Lots of newness in the city. Two very different businesses have joined in and all the shops are now full!  Perfect for filming and vlogging.


Kelly's Laundromat - Service and Do It Yourself

A Classy Art Gallery


For those of you wondering how I have shadows in these photos -- simply DERENDER the cityscape walls and sky. Instant day scene. Watch the sky in your background though; one never knows what will be lingering in neighboring sims :D.

If you need a cutaway shot for your latest action film, these new security cameras are perfect. They even rotate as the keep watch for anything amiss.

Camera by BALACLAVA.

Find the at both the laundromat and the gallery.

The city shopping center is here. 

1 comment:

  1. I know you returned in 2017, but I just returned to the game (last time I played was 2015), and it warms my heart to see MOSP back, bigger, and better than ever! I used to film/shoot so many projects on your sims/sets! I have a lot planned, so please keep up the great work~

    ReplyDelete